Nesatince

I was brought up and knew my way around the 20th century when much to my surprise the 21st century came along and everyone started making up new confusing rules I was supposed to have memorized (long after it was too late to memorize anything).

Monday, March 17, 2014

Women's Rights taken away by U.S. Puppet Government in Iraq

With respect to women's rights I am republishing this article from Iraqi Solidarity as it states what I have known for a long time.  While we have supported repressive Arab regimes like Saudi Arabia we have worked deliberately for decades to destroy liberal Arab regimes like Iraq.  I lived in Iraq and knew then that Women's Rights were respected in Iraq and wondered at all the blabber about injustice to women in Arab countries as if they were all the same.  This article clearly shows how the liberal Iraq implemented Women's Rights and other progressive changes which were reversed after the U.S. invasion by then President George W. Bush.

http://iraq-solidarity.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-us-and-britains-paedophile-colony.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FyGWbg+%28Iraqi+Solidarity+News++%28Al-Thawra%29%29

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home