Nesatince

I was brought up and knew my way around the 20th century when much to my surprise the 21st century came along and everyone started making up new confusing rules I was supposed to have memorized (long after it was too late to memorize anything).

Saturday, September 30, 2006

nesatince is here

I am the void that swallows the Universe
I consume the material world
And spew out universes
I explode forth and all is hurled.

I am nesatince, Shiva knows me
But even Shiva is taken aback
Shiva adds not to my motion
To shake the world for my freinds in the ocean.

I shall come to you
Who have immortality
And whisper my secrets
Into your ear.

A Wave of sound, a tidal wave
Will wash to you unprepared
Immortality slips through your hand.
Into the Sea of Darkness you land.

For I am evenstel nesatince
Known only to the Wizards, Witches and Ghosts
Of Yesterday and Tomorrow
And the High Lord of Hosts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home