Nesatince

I was brought up and knew my way around the 20th century when much to my surprise the 21st century came along and everyone started making up new confusing rules I was supposed to have memorized (long after it was too late to memorize anything).

Monday, September 04, 2006

Update March 8th, 2013

Hi.  This is a photo of part of me, Neal.  Of course I am at a concert in the Monterey Bay or, Big Sur to be exact.  The Henry Miller Museum before it was moved sometime after 2007.

I am suffering from Cancer.  I have just had the novel experience as part of my chemo treatment of steroids.  Like a drunk who is totally unaware of being drunk and has never experienced alcohol or seen anyone else drunk, it took several weeks to realize that I was in an altered state of consciousness (and I thought I was an expert!) and pissing off everyone in the world possible as a tried to devastate my own life a little more.

Now that is over.  Thanks to some friends who have patiently made me aware of my shortcomings, I have the common sense to double filter anything I say as long as I have steroids running through my veins.

Neal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home